Sign Materials Direct are a reputable supplier of high quality vacuum-plated acrylic sheet with a mirror finish. The highly reflective surface is protected by a durable acrylic polymer paint with PU top coat. We sell and supply all over the UK and Europe from blue-chip retail outlets, pubs, nightclubs, gyms, dance studios, ball rooms to general households. For custom sizes or further assistance, please contact us.
- Size: 1220mm x 800mm (Or for custom sizes, please contact us for a quote). Thickness: 3mm. Finish: Mirror (one side only)
- Used largely in the retail sector mirrored acrylic is a viable alternative to heavy expensive traditional mirrored glass. Easy to fabricate. Mirrored acrylic can be cut to limitless shapes and sizes. Can be drilled and glued or screwed in place very easily. As mirrored acrylic is safe to handle it can be used without any prior training unlike traditional glass mirror which requires extremely careful handling and storing.
- Applications: Signage, Display and point-of-sale, Visual merchandising, Store design, Interior fittings for decoration, Home and commercial gyms, Dance studios, Nightclub and pubs, Horse box’s and stables, Outdoor garden mirrors, Play schools, Applications in the food service industry, Where safety requires the light-weight and shatter resistance of acrylic plastic sheet
- Extruded mirrored acrylic is a highly reflective mirror on one side only with a white/cream backing. Silver acrylic mirror sheet or perspex mirror is an excellent alternative to glass mirrors. Its impact strength is around 10 times greater, more flexible, shatter-proof and safer than traditional glass in equal thickness. The high quality vacuum-plated acrylic sheet with a mirror finish has a highly reflective surface which is protected by a durable acrylic polymer paint with PU top coat. Suitable for a wide range of applications due to their excellent impact resistance and light weight.
- The flexibility and low weight of extruded acrylic mirror along with its relatively high impact strength makes it the ideal solution in both industrial and domestic settings. Supplied with a protective plastic film on one side. Not as rigid as glass mirror and, as with all acrylic mirror, visual distortion can occur. Correct installation and sufficient material thickness can reduce visual distortion but will not completely eliminate it. As some adhesives attack the mirrored surface, we recommend using our Evo-Stik acrylic mirror adhesive.