- Height: 700mm
- Width: 1000mm
- Depth: 30mm
Sensor switch turns the illumination on when detects movement within 5cm. Once the illumination is turned on, another detected movement turns it off.
To ensure proper work of the sensor, there must be no other object placed within 10cm from the sensor, e.g. the sensor cannot be placed too close to a wall.
In the case of purchasing a mirror with a demister, the sensor switch works for the mirror illumination only. The demister is connected to a separate power supply.
Shaver socket provides direct power supply for other devices e.g. shaver, toothbrush. Supply voltage is 230V.
Shaver socket can be installed only with IP20 certified mirrors. Dimensions: 7,5×2,8cm.
Shaver socket is installed on the side of the mirror, near the bottom edge.
Prevents the mirror from fogging up. Supply voltage is 230V. In the case of purchasing a mirror with a demister and a touch/sensor switch, the switch works for the mirror illumination only.
The demister is connected to a separate power supply.
The demister can be connected directly to mains (works constantly).
- SENSOR – turns the LED illumination when detects movement in
- SHAVER SOCKET – provides direct power supply for other devices e.g. shaver, toothbrush.
- DEMISTER – prevents fogging up and water streaks on the mirror surface
- IP20 – provides resistance to dust in room as well as water in bathroom
- DIMENSIONS – Width 1000mm x Height 700mm x Deep 30mm – universal size, fits every room